According to the Times of India, 87 percent of women in Gurgaon have never had mammography done, which leaves them susceptible to cancer.
There are numerous clinics for x-ray in Gurgaon that offer excellent mammogram services. The goal of a mammogram is to detect breast cancer early when treatment is known to be most effective. Observable diagnoses or clinical findings could detect a tumor that is easier to identify. Diagnostic mammography is applied to screen for breast cancer in women who may have signs or symptoms of the disease. A breast tumor is small (in early stages) and rarely palpable or visible with naked eyes. Early diagnosis is the best defense against breast cancer because it can detect abnormalities in the breast before it’s too late. Mammograms play a crucial part in women’s health. If you notice any abnormalities in your breasts you can search ‘x-ray center near me’ and proceed to the closest store as soon as possible.
Some of the most prevalent early warning signs of breast cancer include:
- Lumps are one of the most common signs of breast cancer. A lump in the armpit or underarm area can also be a sign in some cases.
- Abnormal discharge from the nipple, including blood, and other changes in nipples, such as reddening, flaky skin, or pulling in, may also be indicators.
- Although mild breast pain is not something to worry about, you should consult a doctor if such pain occurs very frequently.
- Another possible symptom is breast thickening or swelling. Swelling can sometimes have symptoms that may or may not include skin redness, itchiness, heat, or discoloration.
- If there is a significant change in the size or shape of the breasts, it could be a warning sign of cancer.
Having a few of these symptoms or changes in your breast does not necessarily indicate that you have breast cancer. Today’s technological advances have made it easier to diagnose and treat diseases before it’s too late. Simply typing ‘x-ray in Gurgaon/x-ray center near me’ will bring up a list of all nearby clinics that offer x-rays.