This web site is provided for information only. The information found is not a substitute for professional medical care by a qualified doctor or other health care professional. Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. is not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any form of damages whatsoever resulting from the use (or misuse) of information contained in or implied by the information on this site. Any decision about your health or medical care based solely on information obtained from the web could be dangerous!
Whilst we hope that you will find the sites linked to be of interest, Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. accepts no responsibility of any nature whatsoever for linked web sites or any information contained in them. Any opinions expressed on the linked site are the opinions of the respective authors. Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. does not assume any liability for the contents of any material provided on the sites. Reliance on any information provided on this site or the linked sites, its health experts, commentators or other visitors to the site is solely at your own risk.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USAGE:
Your access to and use of this website ("Site") is subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and the following terms and conditions. By accessing and browsing this Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, the Terms and Conditions herein given:
- Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Your continued use of this Site is contingent upon your agreement to be bound by any such revisions and you should therefore periodically visit this page to review the then-current Terms and Conditions.
- You must be 18 years of age or older to register, use the Services, or visit or use the Website in any manner. By registering, visiting and using the Website or accepting this Agreement, you represent and warrant to Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. that you are 18 years of age or older, and that you have the right, authority and capacity to use the Website and the Services available through the Website, and agree to and abide by this Agreement.
- IF YOU DO NOT AGREE PLEASE DO NOT USE OR ACCESS THE WEBSITE.
- This Website may contain hyperlinks to Websites operated by parties other than Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd.. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. does not control such Websites and is not responsible for their contents.
- The information contained in this site could contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to make changes and improvements to any information contained within its World Wide Web pages, at any time and without notice. Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. cannot be held responsible for any inconveniences caused by subsequent changes.
- Restrictions on Rights to Use: You shall not:
- modify, adapt, translate, or reverse engineer any portion of the website;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on the website;
- reformat or frame any portion of the web pages of this website;
- submit any content or material that falsely express or imply that such content or material is sponsored or endorsed by Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd.;
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses or other items of a destructive nature.
- You may not modify, sub-delegate or sub-Agreement, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or services obtained from the website.
- Ownership: All intellectual property rights in information collected and compiled through our website or the information provided by Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd., its webpages is Proprietary Information, unless indicated otherwise, and Miracles Healthcare trademarks and copyright materials are the property of Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd shall have all intellectual property rights (including copyrights, trademark, design etc.) in the individual pages, and their components, and collective works available on the website, on its trademarks/service marks and on the Proprietary Information.
- Confidential Information: Except as otherwise provided in this Agreement, you may not, without our prior written consent, at any time, during or after the Term of this Agreement, directly or indirectly, divulge or disclose Confidential Information for any purpose or use Confidential Information for its own benefit or for the purposes or benefit of any other person. You agree to hold all Confidential Information in strict confidence and to take all measures necessary to prevent unauthorized copying, use, or disclosure of Confidential Information, and to keep the Confidential Information from falling into the public domain or into the possession of persons not bound to maintain its confidentiality. You agree that we will suffer irreparable harm if you fail to comply with the obligations set forth in this Section, and you further agree that monetary damages will be inadequate to compensate us for any such breach. Accordingly, you agree that we will, in addition to any other remedies available to us at law or in equity, be entitled to the issuance of injunctive relief to enforce the provisions hereof, immediately and without the necessity of posting a bond. This Section will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason.
- Disclaimer: Access to the website and the information contained on the same is provided “as is” and “as available” without any warranty of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchant ability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You are solely responsible for any and all acts or omissions taken or made in reliance on the information in the website, including inaccurate or incomplete information. NOTWITHSTANDING ANY THING CONTAINED ELSEWHERE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT, YOU AGREE THAT Miracles Healthcare / Arvind Medicare Pvt. Ltd. TOTAL LIABILITY FOR DAMAGES FOR ANY CAUSE(S) WHATSOEVER ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION, WHETHER IN CONTRACT OR IN TORT (INCLUDING STRICT LIABILITY, PRODUCTS LIABILITY OR NEGLIGENCE) OR OTHERWISE, SHALL BE LIMITED TO INR 5000/- (INR FIVE THOUSAND ONLY). This Section will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason.
- Force Majeure: Neither Party shall be liable or deemed in default for failure to fulfil any obligation under this Agreement due to causes beyond its reasonable control. Such causes or conditions shall include, but shall not be limited to, acts of God or of the public enemy, acts of the Government in either its sovereign or contractual capacity, fires, floods, epidemics, quarantine restrictions, strikes, shortages of labor or materials, freight embargoes, unusually severe weather, electrical power failures, telecommunication or internet backbone outages, failure of an internet access provider or other similar causes beyond the Parties’ control, and neither Party shall be liable for losses, expenses or damages, ordinary, special or consequential, resulting directly or indirectly from such causes. This Section will survive the termination or expiration of this Agreement for any reason.
- This agreement is governed by the laws of India. You hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of New Delhi in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorised in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these terms and conditions, including without limitation this paragraph. Those who choose to access the Web site from other locations; do so, on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with applicable local laws.
- Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.