Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) is a non-invasive medical imaging technique. It utilizes a strong magnetic field and radio waves to create detailed images of the internal structures of the human body. Unlike other imaging techniques such as X-rays, USG and CT scans, MRIs do not involve the use of ionizing radiation. MRI specialists doctors, also known as radiologists, are medical doctors who are trained and experienced in interpreting MRI scans. With a masters, they play an important role in accurately detecting and diagnosing various medical conditions. These conditions can include abnormalities in the brain and spinal cord, joint and musculoskeletal problems, cardiovascular and blood vessel disorders, cancer detection and staging, soft tissue injuries, and inflammation, as well as pelvic and abdominal organ diseases.
Miracles Mediclinic is on of the best MRI centers in Gurgaon and stands out as the prime destination for MRI scans. With cutting-edge equipment, we diagnose diverse health conditions with precision. Our team of highly experienced radiologists ensures accurate interpretation and detailed reports. Dedicated to patient-centered care, our friendly staff explains the MRI procedure thoroughly, addressing all patient queries.
If you are looking for the best MRI center for world-class MRI scans near you? Look no further than Miracles Mediclinic.
MRI Scan: Conditions We Diagnose
Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) scan is used to diagnose a wide range of conditions, including:
- Brain and Spinal Cord Abnormalities: MRI scans are versatile tools to diagnose brain and spinal cord-related abnormalities. These abnormalities can include aneurysms, eye or ear disorders, multiple sclerosis, tumors, spinal cord conditions, stroke, traumatic brain injury, and more.
- Joint and Musculoskeletal Problems: MRI scans are widely used to diagnose a wide range of joint and musculoskeletal problems. This includes arthritis, tendon tears and ligament sprains, meniscal tears, bone fractures, carpal tunnel syndrome, rotator cuff tears, and more.
- Cancer Detection and Staging: MRI scans are considered valuable tools for detecting tumors in several body parts, including the brain, breast, liver, kidneys, and pelvis. They can also be used to stage cancer, helping determine the extent of the disease and guide treatment decisions.
- Soft Tissue Injuries and Inflammation: MRIs provide clear pictures of muscles, tendons, ligaments, and other soft tissues. They are often used to diagnose soft tissue injuries and inflammation such as ligament sprains and muscle strains, tendonitis, bursitis, and carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Pelvis and Abdominal Organ Diseases: Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) is a versatile tool used to diagnose pelvis and abdominal organ diseases such as uterine fibroids, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, liver disease, kidney disease, Crohn's disease and ulcerative colitis, pelvis pain, bladder disorders, and rectal disorders.
If you are experiencing any symptoms that suggest you have any of the above-mentioned health issues, Schedule your MRI scan near you today and gain valuable insights into your body's well-being.
MRI Scan: Services We Offer
We cover a wide range of MRI scans including:
- Brain MRI: MRI Brain is used to image the brain and spinal cord. It is used to diagnose a variety of conditions, including brain tumors, strokes, spinal cord injuries, multiple sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, Parkinson's disease, and congenital brain abnormalities.
- Knee MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the Knee is used to produce an image of the structure of the knee joint. It is used to diagnose various conditions including pain, arthritis, ligament injuries, muscle tears, swelling or bleeding around the joint, and fractures, It helps determine whether you require surgery.
- Shoulder MRI: Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) of the shoulder joint creates detailed images of the bones, muscles, tendons, and blood vessels within the shoulder joints. It is used to diagnose shoulder injuries, unexplained pain, arthritis, torn tendons, infection, rotator cuff tear, shoulder instability, osteonecrosis, neoplasm, shoulder impingement, and labral tears.
- Hip MRI: A Hip MRI procedure uses magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) technology to create detailed images of the hip joint and surrounding structures. It is commonly used to assess and diagnose various hip-related conditions, including arthritis, bone abnormalities, labral tears, tendons and muscle injuries, joint effusion, hip impingement, and more.
- Abdominal MRI: Abdominal MRI scans images of the organs in the abdomen, such as the liver, kidneys, pancreas, and reproductive organs. It helps in diagnosing a variety of health conditions including liver disease, kidney disease, pancreatic cancer, colon cancer, rectum cancer, uterus cancer, ovarian cysts, and fibroids.
- Breast MRI: MRI of the breast is used to image the breasts. It is generally used in females who are at a high risk of breast cancer, such as those with a family history of the disease or those with dense breast tissue. Breast MRI is used to monitor the response to breast cancer treatment.
Prioritize your health today! Schedule an MRI scan at Miracles Healthcare for accurate diagnoses. Miracles Healthcare offers comprehensive healthcare services through multiple facilities: Miracles Apollo Cradle, Miracles Apollo Cradle/Spectra, Miracles Fertility & IVF Clinic, and Miracles Mediclinic. Our facilities are located in Sec 14, Sec 56, and Sec 82, making daily healthcare more convenient for the people of Gurgaon.
Your well-being starts with us – book now and experience excellence in medical imaging.
You will be instructed to lie on a table inside the MRI scanner. The MRI scanner is a large, cylindrical machine with a tunnel in the middle. You may be given headphones to protect your hearing from the loud noises that the scanner makes while scanning. The complete procedure of an MRI scan will take anywhere from 30 to 90 minutes, depending on the area of your body being scanned.
Yes, MRI scans are usually considered to be safe. However, the strong magnetic field generated by the MRI scanner can interfere with some medical devices, such as pacemakers and cochlear implants. If you have any medical devices or implants, be sure to tell your doctor before undergoing an MRI scan.
For most MRI scans, there is no special preparation required. However, you will need to remove any metal objects from your body before undergoing the scan, such as jewelry, belts, watches, and similar objects. You may also be asked to change into a hospital gown. In case of contrast scan, it is advised to come 4 hours fasting and with KFT report.
MRI scans are normally a well-tolerated and safe procedure. However, some people may experience side effects such as claustrophobia, noise sensitivity, and heating of the skin. If you experience any side effects during the scan, be sure to tell the technologist immediately.
The cost of an MRI scan varies based on factors such as the type of MRI scan, the specific area being scanned, the technology utilized, and the reputation and location of the diagnostic center. Miracles Mediclinic in Gurgaon offers affordable MRI scans for diagnosing a wide range of medical conditions