Call us


Disorders of the bones and joints are common in people over 40 years of age*. Poor nutrition, nature of work, and obesity can have a deleterious effect on the longevity of bones. Disorders like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, and arthritis are more common in women than men, as their blood calcium levels deplete faster. Some of the common orthopedic problems are joint pain, cervical spondylitis, muscle ache and stiffness, sprains and ligament tears, etc.

Symptoms of bones and joints present as stiffness, redness in the affected area, swelling, etc. Orthopedics is a medical specialty that deals with the diseases and treatment of the musculoskeletal system. Our Orthopaedic Doctors can help you to diagnose and treat a range of orthopedic disorders. We have facilities to conduct X-rays, BMD DEXA scans, and CT Scan tests to aid in the diagnosis of orthopedic disorders. * *

Our Doctors

Health Blog

How to protect your bones as you age?

How to protect your bones as you age

How to protect your bones as you ageBones play an integral role in our bodies. Right from storing calcium, anchoring muscles, protecting organs to providing a rigid structure, bones do it all. While it’s crucial to build healthy and strong bones during adolescence and childhood, steps need to be taken during adulthood as well to prevent your bones from getting brittle and […]

The post How to protect your bones as you age? appeared first on Health Blog.

Read more

Arthritis – Everything you should know about it!


ArthritisSimply defined, arthritis is inflammation of joints. A joint is where the ends of bones meet, such as knee joint, shoulder joint, or the small joints in spine. What is Osteoarthritis? Osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis. Also known as “wear and tear” arthritis, osteoarthritis often occurs during middle age. It develops slowly […]

The post Arthritis – Everything you should know about it! appeared first on Health Blog.

Read more

Recovery from Joint Replacement Surgery

After surgery for joint replacement, you may expect life to return
to the wayit was – but without the pain. In many ways, you are right. But it will take time. What can I do to speed my early recovery? A smooth recovery depends on how well you follow your doctor’s instructions. Being an active participant […]

The post Recovery from Joint Replacement Surgery appeared first on Health Blog.

Read more


You must consult an orthopedic doctor who specializes in the musculoskeletal system. The best orthopaedic surgeon in Gurgaon also performs surgery if you have suffered severe damage to any of the mentioned body parts.

You have to consult ortho doctors in Gurgaon, in cases of injury to the bones, nerves, joints, muscles, tendons, and ligaments.

An orthopedist in Gurgaon perform the following duties:

  • Detecting musculoskeletal issues and treating them according to the condition,
  • Providing rehabilitation assistance that helps you in regaining flexibility, movement, and strength after a surgery or an injury.
  • Helping you to prevent musculoskeletal injuries and treating chronic medical conditions like arthritis.

When your muscle decreases in mass, in all possibilities it leads to muscle atrophy which occurs in two ways,neurogenic atrophy and disuse atrophy. Do not neglect muscle atrophy and consult an orthopedist in Gurgaon today.

Look out for the best orthopaedic surgeon in Gurgaon to cure you of the condition through physical therapy before it leads to serious irreversible diseases.

Even if you choose the best ortho doctor in Gurgaon, he or she will first recommend non-surgical treatments before suggesting surgery.

In most cases, surgery is required when the patient needs a joint replacement, soft tissue repair, internal fixation, osteotomy, or bone grafting. If you need to undergo any of these surgeries choose only the best orthopaedic surgeon in Gurgaon.

Few nonsurgical methods include recommended exercise of the injured area, immobilization, medications, and major lifestyle changes for young patients. Ortho doctors in Gurgaon recommend treatment based on the patient's condition.

You will need to consult the best ortho doctor in Gurgaon when:

  • Swelling or pain in the musculoskeletal parts doesn't respond to home care.
  • When you feel decreased mobility of your musculoskeletal parts.
  • If you have trouble doing regular activities.
  • If you have a sensation of numbness in your arms and legs.
  • If you have suffered a major blow to a joint or bone.