Dr Prachi Sarin Sethi is an Obstetrician, Gynecologist and Laparoscopic Surgeon in Gurgaon with over a decade of experience in the gynaecological field, treating patients with full dedication and compassion. She has dealt with several challenging obstetric cases with confidence and had successful outcomes.
Dr. Prachi is currently Working as a consultant with Apollo cradle Gurgaon. She is a dynamic laparoscopic surgeon also specialising in IVF and infertility.
Experience: 14 Years
OPD timings :
|Miracles Apollo Cradle/Spectra, Sec-82|
|Monday||09:00 am to 02:00 pm|
|Tuesday||09:00 am to 02:00 pm|
|Wednesday||09:00 am to 02:00 pm|
|Thursday||09:00 am to 02:00 pm|
|Friday||09:00 am to 02:00 pm|
|Saturday||09:00 am to 02:00 pm|
● Association of Obstetricians & Gynaecologists of Delhi (AOGD)
● Federation of Obstetric and Gynaecological Societies of India (FOGSI)
● Indian Fertility Society (IFS)
Awards & Recognitions:
● Presented a Poster on “Shoulder Dystocia Drill” in North Zone Yuva FOGSI Muzaffarnagar in 2012.
● Presented a Poster on “Maternal Mortality Rate in a tertiary care centre: retrospective study” in the 9th AMCAA CME held at Government Medical College, Amritsar from 21st-22nd September 2013 and was awarded the second prize.
● Presented a Free Paper entitled, “Impact of use of modified WHO partogram on the maternal and perinatal outcome” in North Zone Yuva FOGSI 2013 from 22nd-24th November 2013 organized by Amritsar Obstetrics &Gynaeacologist Society, Amritsar.
● Presented a paper on “Comparison of two WHO partograms: composite and simplified” at 57th AICOG 2014, Patna.