Miracles Apollo Cradle Sec- 14, Ggn
Miracles Apollo Cradle, an initiative of the Apollo Hospitals Group, brings to Gurgaon a pioneering and revolutionary concept in birthing. Miracles Apollo Cradle signifies the luxury of a 5 star hotel, the comforts of home and the unifocal approach to deliver the highest medical care in the field of Obs/Gynae. Miracles Apollo Cradle has state of the art infrastructure with regard to obstetrics, gynecology and neonatology.
- Miracles Apollo Cradle is the first of its kind in the country to introduce the concept of LDR (Labour, Delivery and Recovery) rooms – that eliminates the need for prospective mothers to be bundled in and out of endless rooms before and after delivery.
- Advanced Neonatal Intensive Care Unit, a special nursery for premature and sick newborns. Equipment and procedures specifically designed for babies help the team treat sick newborns until they are healthy enough to go home.
- The hospital has two world-class operation theatres
- Neonatal screening tests
- Antenatal and Postnatal classes including Yoga, Lamaze sessions, aerobics, nutritional advice and counseling
- Also, the centre has a team of medical consultants – specialists in endocrinology, urology, cardiology, nutrition and physiotherapy – to monitor the health status of the mother and child on a regular basis.
- Pharmacy specially stocked to meet the needs of the mother and baby is available on the premises.
- The hospital has a café, to serve sumptuous meals to the Mother and the family.
- Hospital timing: Open 24 hrs
- OBGY & NICU EMERGENCY SERVICES: Available (24*7)
- PHARMACY: Available (24*7)
- TPA Insurance Facility
- 24*7 Pharmacy
- OBGY & NICU Emergency & Ambulance services
- Level III NICU
- Modular OT
To ensure privacy and maximum comfort for our patients, we request visitors to follow the below mentioned guidelines:
- IPD Rooms - One visitor is allowed to visit the patient between 4:00 pm to 7:00 pm.
- ICUs - One visitor is allowed to visit the patient between 11:00 am to 12:00 noon and 06:00 pm to 07:00 pm.
- One attendant is allowed to stay with the patient.
- +91 98188-50835