Ways to Prevent Miscarriage
Being a mother marks a new chapter in a woman’s life. But being pregnant comes with a lot of responsibility. Among a host of responsibilities, the most important one is visiting your doctor regularly. Finding the best doctor makes all the difference and helps to prevent miscarriage at any stage of pregnancy. The good news is you can find some of the best gynecologist doctors in Gurgaon.
Research states that about 15-20% of pregnant women experience a miscarriage. Several factors like age, obesity, pollution, mother’s health, etc., can lead to the loss of the baby at the early or later stage of pregnancy. While sometimes there are no way to prevent a miscarriage however, with some positive and healthy changes in your lifestyle, and consulting the best gynae in Gurgaon you can reduce the risk of a miscarriage.
Here are a few points that you can follow to prevent miscarriage:
- See your doctor: Staying under the observation of your doctor can help you avoid a miscarriage. Make sure to find the best gynecologist doctors in Gurgaon for your good health, as well as the monitoring the growth of your baby.
- Eat healthily: Proper nutrients are essential for the healthy development of the baby inside your womb. You should maintain a well-balanced diet.
- Take your medications: Try not to miss your prescribed medicines.
- Avoid smoking: Smoking causes major health issues. In all circumstances, it is advisable to leave smoking.
To clarify all your doubts, here are some of the frequently asked questions:
- Is a gynecologist different from an obstetrician?
Yes, a gynecologist is different from an obstetrician. A gynae specializes in the female reproductive system and an obstetrician deal with pregnancy, childbirth, and the postpartum period. However, a good gynaecologist can address this problem too.
2. Can lifestyle changes make a difference?
Yes. The above-mentioned lifestyle changes can certainly make a difference and help you avoid the risk of a miscarriage.
3. Can stress cause miscarriage?
While there is no direct link between miscarriage and stress. However, it is essential to stay calm and happy when you are pregnant. Your psychological well-being positively impacts the good health of the baby. So, take good care of yourself. Book your appointment with the best gynae in Gurgaon and give birth to a healthy baby.