Snoring is an extremely common phenomenon experienced by a significant section of the population. It is seen that this problem would affect non-snorers more. Also, regular heavy snoring can indicate deeper sleeping disorders that can be very harmful if left untreated. You need to consult the best ENT doctor near me for the sake of your well-being.
What are some common disorders I may be suffering from?
ENT specialist doctors in Gurgaon can diagnose the extent of the problem and recommend the preferred line of treatment. Some common issues generally found in patients are:
- Snoring may be a symptom of obstructive sleep apnea, a dangerous disorder that causes a reduction in the amount of oxygen in the blood. Over time, this can seriously impact other organs and even lead to high blood pressure, heart failure, and stroke.
- Since sleep apnea compels the heart to work harder through the night. It can cause insomnia and daytime sleepiness in patients.
- Central sleep apnea is a condition that affects the respiratory system. Due to inadequate functioning of the nervous system, the patient is unable to breathe stably during sleep. Sudden obstruction of breathing in sleep apnea may also cause a state of shock by making the body jerk.
- Excessive snoring and lack of sleep can lead to psychiatric problems like anxiety, memory loss, and depression in the long run. It may not be immediately apparent, but sleeping disorders take a toll on mental health.
- Sleep apnea can cause choking or gasping for air multiple times in the night. This eventually puts unprecedented stress on your pulmonary organs.
When should I see a doctor?
If you have been suffering from any of these issues, you should immediately search for ‘ENT doctor near me’. However, only an experienced medical practitioner can deal with more advanced respiratory obstruction and sleeping disorder cases. Miracles Health provides you access to the best ENT doctors in Gurgaon who specialize in treating such conditions.
Problems like sleep apnea are fairly common and it might lead to more complicated health issues. This even fatalities since it affects the respiratory passage. Consult an ENT doctor through Miracles Health today and safeguard your future.