Anyone afflicted with the sinusitis condition might be well acquainted with the consistent annoyance and irritation associated with its symptoms. From seemingly unending sneezes to headaches and runny eyes and nose, sinusitis may pose serious impediments to a patient’s day-to-day activities. Depending on whether the symptoms are acute or chronic, you can easily search the internet for “sinus doctor near me“. In the case of very severe sinusitis, first-rate endoscopic sinus surgery in Gurgaon might just prove to be the best way to cure your condition.
Nevertheless, there are indeed treatments available to alleviate the symptoms and also cure the condition. There are some foods that can act as natural medicines to allay the irritability and soothe the inflammation of chronic sinusitis.
FOODS TO PALLIATE SINUSITIS
- Plenty of warm water and herbal teas like peppermint, ginger, licorice, and holy basil (Tulsi).
- Plenty of antioxidants through fruits rich in antioxidants like berries, papaya, sweet potatoes, pineapple, kiwi, and pumpkin.
- Peppers: The capsaicin enzyme found in hot spices such as peppers, chillis (capsicum), and jalapeños helps to relieve congestion.
- Turmeric, garlic, and ginger are the best anti-inflammatory and anti-allergic spices.
- Apple cider vinegar is naturally antibacterial, antiviral, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory and restores a healthy alkaline pH level.
- Coconut oil: oil pulling with a spoonful of coconut oil reduces inflammation.
- Vitamin A, E, and C: Nuts, citrus fruits, green leafy vegetables, grapefruits, avocados.
- Natural antihistamine: Tomatoes, apples, and pears are rich in quercetin.
- Zinc-rich foods like chicken soup, lean meat, poultry, licorice, and seafood
Avoid foods like processed sugar, monosodium glutamate, excess omega-6 fatty acids, gluten, casein, and refined carbohydrates like bread, pasta, and rice, Caffeine, fried foods or processed foods, cheese, noodles, milk, egg yolks, and meat.
In the long run, your food might just act as a panacea and completely cure your condition.
But if surgery becomes an absolute necessity, search the internet for the best sinus doctor near me. An endoscopic sinus surgery in Gurgaon will be beneficial because the doctors there can best perform functional endoscopic sinus surgery (FESS), a minimally invasive surgery for serious sinus conditions.