Fatigue describes the feeling of absence of energy and tiredness very well. It is not the same feeling as sleepiness or drowsiness. When you have fatigue in your body, you will have no energy and motivation. Being sleepy might be one of the symptoms, but it is not the same thing. Fatigue is one of the most common symptoms of most medical conditions that range from mild to serious. It can also be due to lifestyle changes like a poor diet or no exercise. If the fatigue does not get resolved even after proper nutrition and rest, you should consult an Internal Medicine doctor in Gurgaon. They will assist you in diagnosing the reason for the fatigue and treat you accordingly.
Primary Causes of Fatigue
Various potential fatigue causes are further divided into three segments. They are as follows.
- Physical health condition
- Issue related to mental health
- Lifestyle factors
Lifestyle changes that will assist you in reducing Fatigue
Several measures can help you reduce fatigue due to various daily activities, enhancing your overall health and energy level.
- Drink sufficient fluid to remain hydrated
- Doing regular workouts
- Practicing healthy eating habits
- Ignore known stressors
- Avoid social or work schedule that is overly demanding
- Taking part in relaxing activities like yoga
- Abstaining from tobacco, illicit drugs, or alcohol
How can a Renowned Internal Medicine Physician in Gurgaon Treat Fatigue?
The recommended treatment plan of an Internal Medicine Physician in Gurgaon depends on the main reason behind fatigue. To start the treatment, they will ask the following questions to their patient.
- The nature of their fatigue
- When the process of getting fatigued has started
- Whether it gets worse or better with time
- Any other symptom you are experiencing
- Stress source
- Choice of lifestyle
- A symptom that the patient is experiencing
- Medications that the patient is taking
If the physician suspects that you might have any underlying medical condition that might be causing the fatigue, then he/she might ask you to do some medical examinations. For instance, the doctor will ask you to do a urine or blood test.
Symptoms’ indicating it is time to see a doctor.
You need to make an appointment with an Internal Medicine doctor in Gurgaon if you are fatigued or experiencing any of the below symptoms.
- Have a high body temperature than the normal heat
- Susceptible to a colder temperature
- Unexplained loss of weight
- Trouble in staying or falling asleep
In other cases, fatigue is caused due to adverse medical conditions. Thus immediately see a top doctor if you also have the following signs.
- Bleeding in the rectal area
- Severe headache
- Faintness feeling
- Breath shortness
- Self-harm or suicidal thoughts
- Bloody vomit
- Pain in the chest
- Irregularity in the heartbeat
- Severe pain in the back, pelvic or abdominal regions
So these treatments will help you erase your fatigue. But it is also significant to follow every piece of advice given by the doctor due to any health condition. If fatigue is left untreated for a long time it can have an impact on the patient’s emotional and physical well-being.