Natural Remedies to Treat Fibroids
When there is an unusual growth of muscular tissue in the uterus it leads to uterine fibroids. It can differ in size from microscopic to a size of a grapefruit. One of the most common noncancerous tumors in women is uterine fibroids. If you think that you have fibroids, make sure to check with the best gynaecologist in Gurgaon for a diagnosis and suitable treatment options.
Symptoms of Uterine Fibroids
Most uterine fibroids are tiny and lead no symptoms, however, big fibroids can cause symptoms. You don’t need treatment unless you start to experience any symptoms. In various cases, fibroids shrink on their own, especially after a woman gets menopause. Here are some of the signs and symptoms:
- Heavy bleeding during periods
- Severe pain during periods
- A feeling of heaviness in the lower abdomen area.
- Pain in lower back
- Pelvic pressure
- Frequently urinating
- Experiencing pain during sexual intercourse
- Reproductive issues like multiple miscarriages, early labor, infertility, etc.
If you or someone around you experience such symptoms, it is suggested to instantly visit a reputed gynae clinic in Gurgaon and get a quick checkup done to be 100% sure of the condition.
What are Natural Treatments for Fibroids?
Usually, uterine fibroids grow at a slow rate or not at all. In average to serious cases where symptoms are highly vexing, or not resolved with medicines, fibroids can be treated with a proper surgery. Surgery mostly involves removing only the fibroids or your entire uterus if the condition demands so. However, the best gynae doctor in Gurgaon will suggest the perfect treatment plan as you may require a mixture of therapies.
Through the following lifestyle changes, you can prevent or treat fibroids effectively naturally:
- According to experts, obesity and excess weight has increased the risk for uterine fibroids. It usually happens due to fat cells that make high amounts of estrogen. By losing some weight, you can reduce the size of fibroids.
- Your everyday diet plays a vital role in treating fibroids. The right nutrition can assist you maintain a healthy weight and decrease your risk. Some food items can also assist in easing the symptoms. However, you’ll need to avoid some foods like red meat, sugary foods and carbohydrates as it can trigger fibroids. You can meet up Dr Sadhna Sharma, one of the reputed doctors and get a perfect diet plan according to your condition.
- Herbal remedies can help you treat fibroids and reduce related symptoms as well. According to some research, you should take proper dosage for such remedies to work properly. As hers are potent in medicines, they can interact with other drugs as well. Make sure to consult the best gynaecologist in Gurgaon before you take herbal medicines.
You need to manage your stress as it can worsen fibroids and your over health. For that you can follow these easy treatments and relax your body:
- warm compresses or applying local heat
- warm baths
- yoga and exercise
- massage therapy