Recurrent IVF Failure? Here is what you need to know
Typically, when IVF implantations fail after using three good embryos, they are known to be going through a repeated or recurrent implantation failure. IVF treatments have come a long way since 1978, and they are no less than a boon for childless couples, but facing one or more unsuccessful IVF cycles can be frustrating and heartbreaking.
Reasons for recurrent IVF Failure
Recurrent IVF failure is the failure to achieve clinical pregnancy after 3 or more embryo transfers in 3 or more fresh/frozen IVF cycles. In the IVF treatment, some well-known reasons for recurrent IVF failure are:
- Poor/ moderate sperm or oocyte quality
- Advanced maternal age
- Uterine Factors (Poor endometrium)
- Other Lifestyle factors
How to diagnose Recurrent IVF Failure
To diagnose the risk factors responsible for Recurrent IVF failure, advanced semen analysis, DFI, endometrial receptivity test and embryonal genetic analysis can be massively helpful. Typically the diagnosis of RIF is made after 3 or more failed IVF cycles and the reasons may be attributed to the following:
- Poor/moderate quality of semen that can be confirmed with the help of DFI
- Poor endometrial receptivity which can be confirmed with ERA test, PRP, intralipid therapy and other associated tests. The blood flow to endometrium and ERA test can help increase the receptivity of endometrium
- Embryonic genetic analysis with PGS and PGD testing in cases with history of genetic disorders
- The uterine assessment through hysteroscopy or through a 3D pelvic scan can be a great way to rule out uterine malformations, the presence of small polyps, intrauterine adhesions, and more.
- Other methods of increasing implantation rates are with Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) and blastocyst.
Want to increase your chances at IVF? Get in touch with the professionals now
One of the most reliable ways for female infertility treatment or to get a child without recurrent IVF failures is selecting a trustworthy clinic that has years of experience in IVF. If you are searching for a well-known IVF clinic backed by a team of experienced medical professionals for female infertility treatment, then Miracles Fertility & IVF Clinic in Gurgaon can be a one-stop solution. Ranging from state-of-the-art equipment to the top-notch IVF doctors, they have everything that aspiring parents need to get a healthy baby without any IVF failures. So, get in touch with the professionals now, to increase your chances of conception.