The Unique Challenges of Secondary Infertility
The diagnosis of infertility is not limited to first time parents as secondary infertility can also be a problem to certain couples. Secondary Infertility means that the lady is not able to conceive even after getting pregnant before or having children before. In simple words, a couple can’t get pregnant after a year of regular sex when not taking birth control. Some couples battle secondary infertility, but it isn’t unusual to be reluctant to disclose it.
To know more about this condition, you can always visit the best fertility clinic in Gurgaon. Many of the causes of secondary infertility are quite similar as for first infertility. Increase in a female’s age is a common reason which also explains the rising number of such cases.
What Causes Secondary Infertility?
If a couple has their first child in their thirties and plans a second child a few years later, they can experience issues while getting pregnant again. Usually, fertility rates drop rapidly as a woman ages, and it is tougher to get pregnant after 35.
Search for the current fertility treatment cost and set your budget accordingly. Some women and men don’t completely understand how much their fertility decreases with age. In fact, managing secondary infertility has its own challenges.
How is Secondary Infertility Diagnosed?
- Several aspects are often responsible for secondary infertility and maybe because of one or both partners, so the diagnosis of this condition should be detailed but efficient. An exhaustive evaluation is required to recognize the normal factors to decide the suitable treatment. It includes the updated health status, medical records, and any medical events, health or life changes after getting pregnant for the first time.
- A doctor from a well-established fertility clinic in Gurgaon will know what type of questions to ask from the couple to get the needed information. He or she will also suggest you get an ultrasound to get a clear picture of the uterus and ovaries. It will help in discovering uterine problems if any.
Treatments Involved in Fertility
The treatment provided will depend on what’s causing your fertility problems and what’s available from your local clinical commissioning group (CCG).
- The medical treatment is given for a lack of well-ordered ovulation.
- Surgical procedures like treatment for endometriosis, repair of the fallopian tubes, or removal of scarring within the womb or abdominal cavity are also offered.
- Assisted conception may be intrauterine insemination (IUI) or in vitro fertilization (IVF).
Those with secondary infertility must secure childcare to acquire the needed fertility appointments. The best fertility doctor in Gurgaon will know what tips, suitable treatments, and other advice to give to you and your partner to take steps for fixing this situation.