How to prevent unwanted pregnancies?
An unwanted pregnancy means that the pregnancy occurred when you did not wish for it. If you experience unintended pregnancy at a younger or later age, that can lead you to face a high-risk pregnancy affecting you and your baby adversely. Hence, it is beneficial for you to avoid unwanted pregnancy.
What is a high-risk pregnancy?
A pregnancy that involves complications, which can affect the mother, the baby, or both is a high-risk pregnancy. It is always desirable for you; to adopt the correct prevention methods to avoid unwanted pregnancy. However, if you still decide to continue the pregnancy with risk, do not wait! Reach out to the pregnancy hospital near you; their expert professionals will assist you in ensuring the best treatment for yourself and the baby.
What are the warning signs of a high-risk pregnancy?
Sometimes pregnant women may show high-risk pregnancy symptoms which includes:
- Dizziness and losing consciousness.
- Vaginal bleeding and watery discharge.
- Unbearable pain in the belly area.
- Reduction or stoppage in fetal movement.
- Vomiting and nausea
- Fever with chills and constant headaches.
Prevent pregnancy risk: How?
You can avoid the chances of having a high-risk pregnancy in the following ways:
- If you are a patient with different pre-existing medical conditions, you need to treat your underlying medical condition first; to ensure that you are ready for pregnancy.
- Obesity also increases your risk of developing various complications during pregnancy. Manage your weight if you are planning for childbirth.
- If you had high-risk pregnancy symptoms in your previous pregnancy, you must take proper measures to stop them from re-occurring in the present pregnancy.
Is pregnancy after 35 years or before 18 years fatal?
No, pregnancy after 35 years or before 18 years is not fatal, but it imposes a high risk for both the mother and child. So, avoiding such pregnancy is better.
Can I continue my exercises in high-risk pregnancies?
Yes, you can work out but only if your doctor permits.
Is undergoing a C-Section delivery better for women with a high-risk pregnancy?
If you are having late age pregnancy, you may have a C-Section delivery. Consult your doctor to know the same.
Miracles Healthcare is the best pregnancy hospital that will take complete care of your pregnancy-related problems. Consult their empathetic and highly knowledgeable doctors if you are in a high-risk pregnancy.