What are some common signs of Infertility in women?
Becoming a mother marks the start of a new chapter in a woman’s life. But due to some bodily dysfunction, a woman might not get pregnant even after trying for several months or years, which further becomes a major sign of infertility in women. However, it does not mean that you have lost your chance of having a baby. With the progression of our medical society, a lot of solutions have been brought to light for helping you conceive a child and IVF treatment is one among them.
Yet, we would like you to know some common signs of infertility seen in women, so that, if you observe any such symptoms, you can immediately consult your doctor to get the right medication for treating them -
- Having irregular periods- On average, the gap between a woman’s menstrual cycle is 28days. But if this gap gets extended or varies greatly it might become a contributing factor to infertility. Nonetheless, consulting the doctor at the right time and taking the medication prescribed by them on a correct basis will definitely solve this problem of yours.
- Not getting periods- Stress or doing heavy exercises might sometimes stop you from having your menstruation on time. However, if you are not menstruating at all for more than a month, you don’t need to be anxious. Discuss it with your doctor so that you know the solution for this.
- Experiencing pain during intercourse with your partner – Don’t normalize experiencing pain while having sex with your partner. It might be related to problems like endometriosis which might further become a cause of infertility.
- Having excruciating pain during periods – Suffering from cramps during periods is normal for most women. But if it becomes more painful and starts to intervene in your daily activities you should consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- Changes in hormones- Undergoing hormonal changes might also be a sign of infertility in you. If you are observing any of the following signs make sure you discuss them with your doctor immediately –
- Gaining weight
- Having issues related to skin
- Growing facial hair
- If your hair becomes thin
- If you have a deduction in your sex drive
When going for an IVF treatment for the first time it is natural to become nervous while going through the process. However, if you have conferred a good IVF center in Gurgaon you need not worry because they will guide you with everything, you need to know about the treatment. Moreover, being the best in IVF hospital in Gurgaon, Miracles Fertility and IVF clinic is also one among the few centers, who provide a full range infertility treatment not only for females but male patients as well.