Discovering that you are pregnant may make you feel more excited about the arrival of a new baby. After all, who wouldn’t want to be a mother? But science suggests that maximum pregnancies progress without any incident. However, some pregnancies involve complexities and, if kept untreated, might harm the mother and fetus. Here are the most common pregnancy complications:
4 Common Pregnancy Complications and Risk Factors: What Are They?
If your gynecologist in Gurgaon has discovered pregnancy complications, they might be one or a few of these:
- Hyperemesis Gravidarum leads to vomiting and nausea
- Gestational diabetes may have one risk: the baby might grow larger than the regular size
- Placenta Previa causes vaginal bleeding following cramping and pain
- Preeclampsia may result in symptoms such as vision changes, pain under the ribs, high BP, and severe headache
Other Risk Factors & Complications During Pregnancy
Certain infections may also occur during pregnancy and lead to STIs. It can cause high risks for the pregnant woman and the baby. A few of them can also pass from the mother to the fetus. A few infections may lead to:
- Ectopic pregnancy
- Preterm labor & delivery
- Pregnancy loss or miscarriage
- Newborn death
- Stillbirth and more
Preeclampsia is another medical condition that leads to preterm delivery & death. Before delivery, pregnant women need to get admitted to the best pregnancy care hospital to avoid risks and complications. In general, preeclampsia can be associated with risk factors, including:
- Preeclampsia in the previous pregnancy
- Existing conditions like high BP, kidney disease, diabetes, as well as systemic lupus erythematosus
- Carrying two or even more fetuses
Anxiety and depression are the most common factors that influence pregnancy complications. Moreover, the conditions may have significant impacts on the mother’s and fetus’s health. So, the best gynecologist in Gurgaon suggests the mother be happy during this time by including holistic ways of calming the body, mind, and soul.
Pregnancy is a delicate condition. So, it is best advisable to get admitted to the best pregnancy care hospital during the delivery stage.